Friday, May 24, 2013

May 24, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Daddy woke me up a little earlier than normal but I was happy anyway since it was Donut Friday!  I love our donut tradition!
  • Mommy wore a pretty purple shirt with a pink ribbon on it today and seemed a little anxious like she was going to have a busy day.
  • I was a little extra tired and clingy when we got to Ms. Cheri's and wanted to hold on to Mommy instead of being my normal happy and content self.  Ms. Cheri finally talked me into checking on the cows out the back door so Mommy could leave. 
  • When Mommy picked me up at the end of the day, she seemed a little more relaxed, but very tired.  We went home to visit Daddy and I found him cooking dinner for us.
  • I couldn't wait to look through the basket of toys Mommy had used for some of her games at school today.  She had bought some frisbees and balls for the games area that she knew I would love to have afterward.  I loved playing with the new toys with Daddy.  Daddy and I also played tag.  I also found my baby doll's binky and played with it, even putting in my mouth for a bit and climbing into my tent (messing up my hair) until Mommy made me take it out.  Mommy says I am so silly!
  • Mommy and I cuddled and relaxed a bit on the couch after playtime.
  • I read my colors book and my numbers book.  I counted the seven butterflies and eight flowers perfectly so Mommy gave me a high five an seemed very excited!
  • I was so excited to look out and see the moon.  I haven't seen it in so long since it has been cloudy and the moon has been hiding.  Mommy and I spent a while looking out my window watching the moon play peek-a-boo with us, going under clouds then peeking out again.  I love the moon.  Mommy gave me a quick science lesson about the where the light of the moon comes from and that it isn't from the moon at all, that it is from the sun.  Mommy is always teaching me new things, that is one of the many reasons I like hanging out with her.









No comments:

Post a Comment