Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 26, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I still woke up early on my own this morning.  Mommy and Daddy let me cuddle with them since I was up at 6:00 and I was able to rest for almost another hour until I had enough.  Daddy took me downstairs to eat breakfast and play while Mommy slept in a little longer.
  • Daddy gave me a bath and I loved playing with my letter and numbers that stick to the bathtub.  I love taking baths!
  • I wore a beautiful dress to church today.  It was white with green and purple on it.  I also got to wear my green jacket.  All three of us wore green to church, it was a little embarrassing, but kinda funny.
  • While walking to church, I found a rock that I had to take to Ms. Sierra. 
  • I enjoyed playing in the nursery at church today.
  • While in the car after church, Mommy said, guess where you are going after your nap today?  I got a smile on my face and whispered, "Chick-fil-a?" with a happy tone.  Mommy giggled and said, "No, honey, Ms. Sierra's house."  She said Chick-fil-a wasn't even opened today.
  • After lunch, I went home and took a long nap, then went to Ms. Sierra's house and played with her and her family while Mommy and Daddy went out for a date night.  They picked me up and took me home just in time to go to bed.  I was exhausted and fell asleep very quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment