Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 29, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was surprised that I was going to Ms. Sierra's house today instead of Ms. Cheri's house.  At least I still had a new friend to play with.  Her name was Zoe and we had a lot of fun today.
  • When Mommy picked me up I was eating animal crackers... YUM!
  • We ate pizza for dinner and chocolate cake too.
  • I played with my buckets and my scooter.  I also "helped" Mommy clean out the bag she took to Hershey Park yesterday. 
  • I hula-hooped outside and helped Daddy sweep a little.
  • We went to Buffalo Wild Wings where I played with the iPad and "helped" Mommy and Daddy with their trivia game.  I must have been a good helper since Mommy won the game.  I got to drive the car game after the trivia game.
  • Daddy had a measuring tape in the car, so he showed me how to use it.  When we got in the house I decided to measure my chair and table.  Mommy measured me and found out that I am 35 inches tall.  She says I am getting too big!










No comments:

Post a Comment