Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I woke up at 8:00 this morning.  Mommy was thrilled that I slept in.  I cuddled with Mommy a bit before heading downstairs. 
  • I ate muffins and got dressed in a cute pink shirt, blue jean shirt, and my sparkly pink shoes.  (Mommy forgot to take a picture of me before I changed at nap time.)
  • We went to church and I had so much fun playing in the nursery with Sierra and Emily.  I made a big mess but had fun!
  • After church, I sang into the microphone.  I sang Twinkle, Twinkle and Old McDonald.  I decided to stop singing before Mommy could get to the front of the church to video or take pictures.
  • Mommy and I went grocery shopping then picked up pizza for lunch.  It was delicious!
  • I took a nap.  It was a very good nap.  Mommy let me wear my fuzzy frog pajama pants to bed at nap time.  They are still too big around the waist and keep falling down. 
  • I spent the afternoon and evening helping Mommy do dishes and laundry, watching a little television, cleaning my toys, riding my scooter, throwing the ball with Mommy (I have quite an arm!) and showing Mommy my "super tricks" which included balancing on one leg, doing a cartwheel, trying to stand on my head, and jumping up and down.  I even laid across Mommy's lap being silly so she took sideways pictures of me being goofy.
  • Somehow I managed to get a "boo-boo" scratch on my arm.  I immediately blamed Gemma as I always do, but Mommy wasn't sure how it happened. 
  • I was so excited when Daddy got home.  I have missed him so much since he has been "camping" for the past few nights.  I gave him a very big hug.  I helped him unpack his cooler, ate ice, showed him my "super tricks" and he read books with me until bed time.  I'm glad he is home.











No comments:

Post a Comment