Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 30, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was happy to be back at Ms. Cheri's with my friends, Keegan and Payton.  I was also happy to see the cows. 
  • I decided the toys at Ms. Cheri's weren't clean enough, so I got paper towels and rubbed them to make them shiny.  Ms. Cheri thought it was cute.
  • When Mommy walked in the door to pick me up, I jumped up and yelled, "Surprise!"  I then said, "Look Mommy, Look!  A robot!" (and pointed to the blocks on the ground... they were in the shape of a robot).
  • On the way home, I waved at a couple of people on motorcycles, but they didn't see me to wave back.  I told Mommy, "Nice driving Mommy" as I have been doing a lot lately.  Mommy thinks it is nice.
  • Once at home, we ate dinner then I played outside with Daddy.  I blew bubbles, played on my playset and ran around the yard.  I also helped Daddy clean up the yard too.  I red a couple of books with Daddy and played with my toys inside too, then had a bath before bed.  What a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment