Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 21, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • For some reason I keep waking up right around 4:00 the past several nights.  Mommy is trying to investigate what is causing me to wake up.  I was able to go back to sleep without too much trouble.
  • I ate waffles for breakfast and Daddy dressed me in a cute orange "Love Bug" shirt and striped skirt.  I chose to wear my pink "walking shoes" with it.  Mommy said I looked super cute.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, I tried to take pictures of the school buses, but I missed them and was sad.
  • I was so proud of myself that I could get my own shoes off at Ms. Cheri's then wanted to see the cows.
  • When Mommy was driving down the road toward Ms. Cheri's to pick me up, I started jumping up and down smiling.  Mommy was happy that I was so glad to see her.
  • On the way home, I sang "Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I- N-G-O"  Mommy told me I was silly.
  • Later in the evening, I started singing, "Twinkle, twinkle, go away, come again another day."  Mommy started laughing and so did I.  It was funny!
  • I practiced some of my dancing and kick "super tricks" and was so proud of myself. 
  • I watched a show about airplanes with Mommy and was so excited about it.  I looked right at Mommy and said, "I want to go into space."  Then asked Mommy, "Do you want to go into space?" and she said, "absolutely!' 
  • It was a fun night of reading, relaxing, and climbing all over Mommy.








No comments:

Post a Comment