Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 8, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Keegan and I planned ahead and coordinated our outfits.  We both wore blue and gold WVU clothing today.  We were so cute!
  • When Mommy picked me up, I ran right out the door with my backpack and lunch bag.  Keegan ran right out to his Mommy too.  Ms. Cheri had told us that a thunderstorm was coming and we needed to hurry home before it got there (we had heard thunder before our mommies showed up).
  • We stopped at the bank on the way home, then I was excited to come in the house to find Daddy. 
  • Daddy fixed us spaghetti for dinner.  My favorite part was the bread.
  • Carol, Mommy, and I went for a walk.  They let me decide which way to turn at the corners so we ended up going back and forth a little, but it was fun.  We even saw a rainbow.  It was beautiful.  I asked for Mommy to take me to see it, but Carol said it was too far away.  When we got back to the house I colored with sidewalk chalk a little then asked Mommy to "draw hopscotch."  I immediately grabbed a rock and started jumping and counting.  I love hopscotch!
  • Mommy and Daddy went to play the trivia contest at Buffalo Wild Wings so I had a little snack of fruit and chocolate milk while we were there.  I colored and played games while they played trivia.  I even found a penny on the floor and was so excited that I was jumping up and down.
  • Once at home, I put my new penny in my money bank then passed out.  I was exhausted!



No comments:

Post a Comment