Friday, May 3, 2013

May 3, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up on my own this morning and found Daddy cooking in the kitchen... it smelled funny.  He was making food for his Spanish classes.
  • Daddy helped me get dressed.  He decided I should wear my rocking monkey shirt that Grandma and Grandpa had gotten for me.  I loved wearing it.
  • Mommy stopped at Dunkin's Donuts since it was Donut Friday.  I had to "pick out" my donut (from the bag) to put in my bowl at Ms. Cheri's.  YUM!
  • Payton yelled "Mommy!" at my Mommy when she got to Ms. Cheri's, so I corrected her and said, "She's MY MOMMY!" 
  • Once we got home we relaxed a few minutes on the couch then I helped Daddy wash a few dishes and helped Mommy by picking up some of my toys.  I also drew a couple of new pictures and hung one on the refrigerator. 
  • I ate one of my new squeezable fruits.  It was delicious and fun!
  • Grandma and Grandpa came to visit me.  I was so happy!
  • I played "freeze tag" with Mommy and called Momaw and sang to her.
  • When Grandma tried to take my picture, I took her picture with Grandpa's phone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment