Saturday, May 11, 2013

May 11, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at 8:15 after staying up until after midnight.  Daddy got up with me and we shared an apple until everyone else woke up.
  • Once Mommy and Grandma woke up, we got dressed and ready to go out.
  • We stopped and got apple biscuits at Tudors (YUM!) then Grandma drove to Charleston to the East End Yard Sale.  It was so fun going from yard to yard looking at everything that was sitting in people's yards or on their porches.  I rode in the stroller a lot, but I was able to get out of the stroller and walk with my bear backpack on.  It had rained so there were lots of puddles.  Grandma even let me splash in the biggest puddle in one of the parking lots.  People looked at us funny, but I had so much fun.  My shoes and socks got very wet.  Luckily Grandma had bought me 4 other pairs of shoes while shopping at the yard sales so I ended up wearing another pair while my shoes dried out. 
  • After walking so far, buying stuff , saying hi to everyone, and picking up leaves and rocks while we walked, we went to lunch.
  • After lunch, Grandma, Mommy, and I went to the Capitol Market to buy flowers.  I loved seeing all of the different types and colors of flowers.  I was excited to see a flower bloom in the cart so I could hold it.  Grandma picked out some really pretty flowers to bring home. 
  • We walked around the mall for a few minutes before heading back to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I fell asleep about 5 miles from Grandma's house but was able to fall back asleep once I was back in bed. 
  • After a two hour nap, I showed Daddy what we had bought at the yard sale, then Mommy and Daddy went on a date while I stayed with Grandma and Grandpa.  It was fun.  I played with my toys.  We read books before bed and I got scared by some of the sounds but Grandma made me feel better so I could finally fall asleep.
















No comments:

Post a Comment