Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 25, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Because it was Saturday, I could have slept in, but was wide awake at 6:10.  I normally am way too sleepy when Daddy wakes me up at 6:30 during the week, but today, I was wide awake earlier.  Mommy and Daddy weren't really happy that I was awake so early.
  • We relaxed a little and ate breakfast.
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I went to an auction then to lots of yard sales.  I got some great new things.  I got a new, pink, big girl chair, a Lego table, roller skates, and some new clothes.  I was so excited about all of them!
  • I was so tired from all of the yard sales that I fell asleep in the car.  I napped for quite a while in the car.
  • After we came home, I helped Daddy pull some weeds, played with the hula hoop, and blew bubbles.  Then Mommy and I rested a little on the couch.
  • I played with my new Lego table and sat in my new chair.  I also tried out my new skates and did pretty well.
  • We went to Carol's house for dinner.  There were lots of people there.  I had so many people to play with, even other kids and a beautiful dog.  I had so much fun throwing the ball and having the dog bring it back to me.  I ate hot dogs with dip, chips, and baked beans as well as fruit and brownies.  I had three helpings of fruit. 
  • When we got home it was bedtime.  Mommy read me Brown Bear, Brown Bear then I read it back to her.  I did such a great job reading.  She was so proud of me. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment