Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up with quite a head of bed head hair. 
  • I took pictures of buses on the way to Ms. Cheri's with Mommy's phone while she was driving.  I actually got good pictures of several buses. 
  • After we left Ms. Cheri's, I went home and picked a fuzzy dandelion and blew it in front of the house.  I love doing that! 
  • We went inside and waiting for Daddy.  I even hid in the bathroom until he got inside so I could jump out and surprise him.
  • We ate a quick dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings before Daddy had play practice.  It was delicious!
  • I was Mommy's super helper tonight, helping her put away toys, sweep the floor, and help with laundry.  She kept telling me "Thank you so much for helping." 
  • At bed time, I put away some money I had found while cleaning.  I can never put money in my bank without first dumping all of it out then putting it back in.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment