Friday, May 31, 2013

May 31, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • We had to drop off Daddy this morning, so we didn't have time for donuts this morning.  I was sad.  Maybe tomorrow will be Donut Saturday instead of Donut Friday.
  • I had fun at Ms. Cheri's, but coughed quite a bit and was happy when Mommy got there to pick me up.
  • I went to Mommy's school for a few minutes while Daddy was loading up a lot of Mommy's things.  I was very excited to see Jefferson, the turtle, and got extremely excited when Mommy said he was coming home with us.  After a few minutes there, I went home with Daddy while Mommy stayed at school for the dance for her students.
  • I coughed more on the way home and home.  It is amazing what a little Tylenol and Albuterol will do to make me feel better.  I went from laying around to running around riding my scooter and wanting to feed Jefferson and the fish.  Mommy hopes that the medicine keeps me from feeling worse during the night and that I'll be able to sleep.
  • Grandma and Grandpa called to check on me and I just kept talking nonsense to them, making strange sounds and making up my own words. 



No comments:

Post a Comment