Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 9, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I ate my yummy waffles for breakfast then got dressed in my Minnie Mouse shirt.  It's one of my favorites.
  • I asked Mommy to watch something on her phone for a few minutes while she was driving to Ms. Cheri's.
  • Mommy packed me a cheese stick in my lunch bag, but I said it wasn't mine when Ms. Cheri gave it to me.  Keegan brings them a lot so I thought it was his and not mine.  Mommy says I was confused.
  • I got to eat my yummy cinnamon apple fruit.  It was so yummy!
  • When Mommy picked me up I decided I would start singing "B-I-N-G-O" then we picked up Daddy at home and then drove somewhere else to drop off Mommy.  I asked Mommy where she was going and she said she was going to dinner with friends.  I told her it was okay for her to go out.
  • Daddy took me to McDonald's for dinner then to the indoor playground to play.  It was fun!
  • When we got home, Daddy let me paint.  I was SO excited!  After painting, I had a bath then relaxed until Mommy got home.  I watched a little Curious George and played until it was bedtime.
  • Mommy gave me two nickels and let me put them in my "big piggy" money bank. 
  • When sitting in the rocking chair with Mommy, getting prepared and relaxed for bed, I told Mommy, "I want to tell you a joke, Mommy."  I told her all about the stars and Keegan and laughed hysterically.  She asked me where I am learning all of my jokes so I told her "Keegan, Payton, and Ms. Cheri."  She started telling me some joke about "Knocking, and Who's There and some sort of cow that says 'Moo!'"  I don't really get it.  Mommy really needs to work on her jokes.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment