Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 28, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Daddy woke me up and although I was initially still very tired, I got a burst of energy while getting ready to go to Ms. Cheri's house.
  • It was weird that Daddy drove us this morning.  I took pictures of school buses on the way near Mommy's school.  Daddy dropped Mommy off at her school then me off at Ms. Cheri's.  Then, he surprised me by picking me up at the end of the day.  He said Mommy had a trip for school today.
  • We ran a few errands including dropping off our recycling, going to the car wash, and stopping by Best Busy on the way home and even got to eat a Frosty... YUM!
  • I wore my roller skates several times this evening.  I love them so much!
  • Mommy got home about an hour before bed time.  I was so happy when she got home that I squealed and jumped up and down.  She bought me the cutest purple shirt from Hershey Park today.  It is purple and has a sparkly Hershey kiss on it.  I hugged it and said, "I want to keep it forever!"  Mommy and I cuddled on the couch a few minutes watching an episode of Phineas and Ferb before bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment