Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 5, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up early but cuddled with Mommy and Daddy for a bit before heading downstairs for breakfast.  My waffles were delicious!
  • After Grandma and Grandpa woke up, we got ready for church.  I gave them big hugs and kisses before they left to head back home.  They said they would see me again real soon.
  • I had fun playing at church this morning and even checked out the new flowers that had been planted in front of the church.
  • I was excited to see Uncle Chris while we were eating lunch, though not for long.
  • While Mommy was driving me, I looked up in the sky and said, "Look Mommy, a bird is in trouble.  I need to get my rescue rope and help him."  (Just like Diego)
  • After my nap, Mommy and I relaxed on the couch a bit then walked to the playground.  It was a beautiful day for a walk and to play.  I had so much fun.  Climbing is my favorite... I like to climb the wall and the net and am pretty fearless. 
  • After walking back to the house, Mommy and I changed into old clothes and worked on a bubble art project.  It was fun blowing colored bubbles at the canvas though I didn't understand why Mommy wouldn't let me blow bubbles on the back of the canvas.  We had a lot of fun and didn't make too much of a mess.  The final picture turned out kinda fun.  We may have to try it again now that we figured out what worked and what didn't.
  • The rest of the evening, Mommy and I just ate dinner and relaxed, other than doing a sink of dishes. 
  • It was a long and busy weekend, but so much fun!



















No comments:

Post a Comment