Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Daddy woke me up extra early this morning.  He said we would be waking up a little earlier than normal all week this week due to testing (whatever that means).
  • I was so tired I could barely hold my head up but quickly got a burst of energy after I put on my new high top sneakers.
  • I nearly fell asleep on the way to Ms. Cheri's house.
  • Payton and I slept nearly three hours today for our nap.  It was an exhausting weekend and I had to catch up on my sleep.
  • When Mommy picked me up, Payton wouldn't stop hugging her.  I got a little jealous that someone else was giving my Mommy so much attention.  I wasn't sure what to think about Mommy, especially since her hands were purple.  She said she was painting shirts and made a mess. 
  • Once at home, Daddy was cooking dinner so we played while he finished.  Dinner was yummy and I liked watching Pinky Dinky Doo while eating. 
  • We spent a restful evening at home, playing, riding my scooter, washing dishes.  I even got in trouble for trying to bounce my ball on the steps and for throwing it on the couch where Mommy's drink was.  I even got to eat my yogurt... YUM!
  • At bedtime, I was scared of Mommy hugging me because her hands still looked funny.  I think it made Mommy a little sad so I gave her a kiss and leaned in to hug her until she tried to hug me back (with those hands!).
  • Daddy put me to bed and it sounds like it will be another early morning tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment