Saturday, May 18, 2013

May 18, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I woke up at 6:00 this morning wide awake, even though Mommy had told me we could sleep in.  I laid down a few minutes longer, but was ready to be up.
  • Mommy and I relaxed downstairs, ate a donut for breakfast and watched a little television so Mommy could wake up a little.  She seemed extra tired this morning.
  • We went to Michael's to buy flowers for a craft project Mommy wanted to do.  I had fun helping Mommy pick out flowers and grab different things off the shelves.  Everything in there was so fun that it was hard not to touch it all.  I did a great job helping Mommy hold her flowers. 
  • We drove around looking for yard sales and ended up walking around next to one of the local elementary schools where they had different tables set up.  Mommy didn't buy anything but we had fun looking at what was for sale... lots of toys!
  • Mommy took me to play at the playground and I had so much fun.  I immediately ran for the climbing wall and showed no fear.  I played on the swings, slides, and even ran around the pole singing Ring Around the Rosie.  I also moved some rocks and mulch around the playground.  It was a lot of fun!  When we got in the car to leave, I said, "Thank you for everything you do" to Mommy.  She told me, "Thank you for thanking me."  It is part of a song from the Daniel Tiger show that I watch sometimes.  I also sing another song from his show a lot, the one that lists everything we do before going to school.  Mommy loves when I sing it.
  • After lunch and my nap, I woke up to find Mommy working on her craft project.  She made a wreath out of flip flops and flowers.  It was very cute.  She was using a hot glue gun so I couldn't help but had fun watching.  I helped her hang it up outside.
  • We walked to Brittny and Jillian's house to work on tie-dying a few special Relay for Life t-shirts.  They turned out so pretty.  Mommy ended up with a little more dye on her hands, but not nearly as much as last time, so I wasn't scared of her hands like I was before.
  • Once back at home, Mommy fixed dinner and we relaxed until bedtime.  It was a very busy day.














No comments:

Post a Comment