Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 15, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I woke up early this morning and had much more energy than normal. 
  • I wore a cute blue shirt and khaki pants (and my sparkly pink shoes).  Mommy also wore a blue shirt and khaki pants.  We matched... it was so cute!
  • I had fun at Ms. Cheri's house playing with Keegan and Payton.  I even got to play with Courtney and her friend right before Mommy picked me up since Ms. Cheri was moving the cows.  When I saw Ms. Cheri getting ready to open the gate for the cows, I said, "How fun!" and "How silly!'
  • Once at home, I had to hop through my hopscotches that were still drawn on the sidewalks before heading inside.  Daddy was surprised to see us so early.
  • I played with my toys and cuddled with Mommy while watching part of Curious George 2.  I love singing along with the music from the movie.  I think my singing really cheered up Mommy since she seemed a little down today.  I was being extra silly, putting crackers on my belly and hiding myself and my bouncing ball under the blanket.
  • After dinner, Daddy took me across the street to ride my scooter.  I found a pine cone and rocks and had fun walking and riding with Daddy.
  • I helped Mommy with laundry, folding clean clothes and reorganizing and sorting clothes in my room.  I was such a super helper.  When working on clothes in the closet, I made a piece of art that hung from the doorknob.  I said, "Tada!" and was so proud of it so Mommy took a picture of the hanger art.
  • Ms. Brittny joined us for trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight.  Mommy and Daddy like to go on Wednesdays because there is a gift certificate prize involved.  I get to color or play on their phones while they play then get to drive the car game afterward.  I had fun singing and being silly with Ms. Brittny while we were there.
  • Once at home, I fell asleep very quickly.  It had been such a long day.












No comments:

Post a Comment