Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I wore my cute pink radio shirt today with my blue jeans and pink sneakers.  I thought I was too cute.  Mommy even put a clip in my hair this morning.
  • I wanted to take pictures of trees while Mommy was driving.  It was hard while the car was moving, so I took a picture of the tree in front of Ms. Cheri's house when I got out of the car.
  • Daddy picked me up after work since Mommy had a meeting then took me to his school so he could finish his work.  I was a good helper while he worked.
  • Daddy fixed us dinner and I played with my toys.
  • Once Mommy was home, I rode my school bus toy, took a bath and played with my new bath toys, and read a book until bed time.  It was a nice evening. 




No comments:

Post a Comment