Friday, May 17, 2013

May 17, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I woke up at 3:00 this morning saying, "Mommy, Oh Mommy!  Where are you?" in a very sweet voice.  Mommy let me cuddle with her until it was time to wake up.
  • Mommy let me sleep in a few minutes then it was time to get dressed and go get donuts since it was Donut Friday.  I went into Dunkin' Donuts and helped Mommy by carrying the money in and carrying the bag of donuts out of the store. 
  • I had a great day at Ms. Cheri's and even got to spend a little time on the porch this afternoon enjoying the warmth of the day. 
  • While driving away from Ms. Cheri's Mommy pointed out something in the sky that I had never seen before. She said it was the Good Year blimp.  I told her it looked like an airplane and that I wanted to ride in it.  We found a good place to get a picture of it but it was still far away so we couldn't get a good one.
  • I had fun playing at Chick-fil-a.  There were two really fun kids there that played hide-and-go-seek with me.  They were older than me but very patient and seemed to have fun playing with me.  When we got in the car, I pointed out to Mommy that she had "boo-boos" on her arm.  She said they weren't boo-boos, they were freckles.  When Mommy looked at my arms, she pointed out three freckles on my arms, two on one arm and one on the other.  She seemed excited that I had freckles like she does.  She later explained to me that sometimes after being in the sun, we get more freckles on our skin.
  • After coming home, we relaxed at home watching a little television and playing with my toys. 
  • We called Momaw and I sang Old McDonald to her.  I also kept putting the crayons in the container then dumping them on my head over and over again.
  • Mommy and I read The Very Hungry Caterpillar not once, but twice since it is such a good book then it was bed time.  Mommy said I could sleep in tomorrow and we didn't have to wake up early.  We'll see how that goes...










No comments:

Post a Comment