Monday, May 20, 2013

May 20, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Daddy made me get up early.  He's such a meanie!
  • I was excited to find out that I was going to Ms. Cheri's house today to play with my friends.  I was also excited to wear my Minnie Mouse shirt and my pink hair clip.
  • I pointed out the fog to Mommy this morning while she was driving.
  • I wasn't worried about Mommy leaving me this morning, I just wanted to see the cows.
  • Ms. Cheri told Mommy that Keegan always talks about doing super things and being Super Keegan, so now Mommy better understands where I get my use of the word "super."
  • Mommy picked me up early and we had to stop and drop off some papers.  On the way back to the car, I found a leaf that I decided to take home to Daddy.
  • Once at home, I played with Daddy and Gemma until we ran a few errands.
  • When back at home, I ate some lo mien noodles, chicken, and fruit for dinner.  I also ate a few cookies.
  • I colored some new artwork for the refrigerator and found my cow backpack.
  • While helping Mommy and Daddy with the laundry, I found a quarter, so I had to put it in my money bank at bedtime.
  • After playing with my "money bank," I read books with Mommy.  Mommy loves when I "read" the books by myself.
  • I picked out my own pajamas.  Mommy asked me if they matched and I said no.  She said pajamas don't have to match.
  • I had a meltdown close to bedtime since I was so tired.  Mommy and Daddy were not happy.  I wanted Mommy to put me to bed and didn't even want to give Daddy a hug or kiss because I was upset.  Daddy ended up being the one to calm me down later when I had trouble falling asleep.









No comments:

Post a Comment