Saturday, May 4, 2013

May 4, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I ate a donut with Daddy once I got up this morning.  Once Daddy left, I got back in bed with Mommy for a few minutes and played with Mommy's iPad.
  • Once Grandma and Grandpa woke up, we went to Bob Evans for brunch.  I ate yummy spaghetti, and bread, and cherry tomatoes, and basically anything that was on Mommy's plate... and I had chocolate milk with my roller coaster straw.
  • After my nap, I went to get my VERY FIRST hair cut.  I was such a big girl.  I got a certificate and everything (even two dum-dum lollipops).  Mommy and Grandma were so super proud of me.  They even took me to get ice cream on the way home since I was such a big girl.
  • For dinner, we went to Carol's house.  We ate hamburgers and mac-n-cheese.  I even got to eat strawberries too!  After eating, we watched several horses running on television.  Everyone acted like it was a big deal or something.
  • I spent the rest of the evening at Ms. Sierra's house playing.  I fell asleep right before Grandma and Grandpa picked me up to take me home to bed.
















No comments:

Post a Comment