Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up and after Daddy took the dogs for a walk, I got up with Mommy and we let Daddy go back to sleep for a bit.
  • I had a few mini muffins for breakfast then ate another breakfast once Grandma, Grandpa, and Daddy woke up.  I loved Grandma's blackberry jelly "dip" for my biscuit.  It was delicious!
  • Once we packed everything in the car, it was time to go.  I gave Grandma and Grandpa big hugs and said goodbye.  
  • It was a long car ride and I was too nosy to sleep any the first couple of hours.  I asked questions and looked around and was very interested in what was around me.
  • We stopped to meet Uncle Chris, Aunt Candy, Shane, and Alexis for lunch.  We ate at Fazoli's and I had some yummy spaghetti and breadsticks.  I showed Alexis how good I was at twirling my spaghetti on my fork so she had to do the same as me.  I think she was a bit jealous that I was so good.
  • After getting back in the car, I finally fell asleep and slept for a while.  
  • For some reason there was a lot of traffic, so it took a little while longer to get home than normal.
  • At home, I couldn't wait to see the kitty cats.  I gave Gemma a big hug and visited with Cameron too.
  • I quickly dug into my bag of wooden blocks and started building a "super big worm" then spent some time building towers with Daddy.  Daddy, of course, had to give me a lesson on each letter as we built with it... all I wanted to do was build, not learn about the letters.
  • At bedtime, Mommy reminded me that she had a couple of dollars in her pocket from Grandma and Grandpa for going potty while I was there.  I was very excited to put the money in my money bank.  
  • I've been so great about going to the potty and am actually doing more than trying over half of the time.   Mommy and Daddy are super proud of me and calling me a "very big girl."  I'm actually quite proud of myself too.  
  • I can't wait to see my friends at Ms. Cheri's house tomorrow.  I've missed them.  I also have dance tomorrow.  I love Mondays!





No comments:

Post a Comment