Tuesday, December 3, 2013

3 de deciembre de 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • Daddy woke my up early this morning, dressed me, and then wrapped my up in blankets on the couch to watch Curious George while I ate my muffins. 
  • Mommy took me to Ms. Cheri's where I went potty three times today. I was so excited to tell daddy when he came and picked me up.
  • After Ms. Cheri's, daddy took me shopping. We went to Petsmart, but they only had one cat and no dogs were being groomed. Fortunately, a lady was walking around the store with a puppy that she let me pet. She commented that it was very nice of me to ask to pet her dog instead of just running up to it and petting it. After that, I sorted dog toys looking for the perfect toy for Littles. Apparently, I am far too picky. We also stopped at Bed, Bath, and Beyond before eating dinner at Chick-fil-a. Daddy let me play for a really long time. I even stopped several times so daddy could take me to the potty. 
  • We came up for a few minutes and started picking up leaves. I helped daddy put them into a big bag. I'm a great helper!
  • Later, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings. Daddy and I were the only ones there to play trivia. Daddy let me do most of the running of the answers for him. I also played a lot on daddy's old phone. It has a lot of my favorite games like Toca Boca Doctor and Endless ABC. Andre brought me my weekly oranges and I even got to play a lot of games on the screen tonight. However, daddy didn't seem as excited to take me to the potty multiple times while at Buffalo Wild Wings. I think he was busy doing something else. 
  • When we got home, daddy gave me a cookie for being such a good girl and using the big girl potty. My only wet diaper today was my first one this morning. He gave me a cold cookie out of the freezer that tasted like chocolate mint. It was delicious. For bedtime, after daddy read me a book, I read it back to him. I love to "read" books to daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment