Saturday, December 28, 2013

December 28, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up after 8:00 and ate breakfast and hung out with Daddy until others woke up.  
  • I played with a few toys and with Littles, though I couldn't play with squeaky toys while people were sleeping.  I had bed head, even a few hours after waking up this morning.
  • Grandma made me a grilled cheese and chips for lunch and it was yummy.
  • After my nap, Grandma, Mommy, and I went shopping at Kohl's. I found some great shirts and a jacket...  One was an owl and another was a monster.  They had hoods with ears on them. I love them!
  • We stopped at a playground to play before it got dark.  It had two slides and was fun.
  • Back at grandma's I played and ate dinner.  Grandpa and I kept "squirting" each other with water with my toy squirt bottle.  We were being so silly.  I kept giggling over and over again.
  • At bedtime, I was a mess since I was so tired.  I cried for Mommy and argued with her that I should sleep in her bed.  She didn't give in so I was still upset and grandma came in to calm me down. I told her that "Mommy's my best friend and you are not my friend" when I wanted Mommy to put me to bed.  I finally gave up and fell asleep since I was too tired. 













No comments:

Post a Comment