Thursday, December 26, 2013

December 26, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day



  • I was whining while Grandma was getting ready for work, so she put me in bed with Mommy and Daddy before leaving.
  • I cuddled with Daddy until he got up, then cuddled with Mommy before deciding it was time to get out of bed and eat breakfast.
  • After Mommy woke up, we went to the mall and walked around and did some shopping.  I love shopping.  I especially pointed out all of the mirrors in the store while Daddy was shopping for shirts.
  • I got to ride a puppy dog truck and it was super fun!  It made silly noises when I pushed the button.
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy pick out toys for Payton and Keegan and went to another couple of stores before heading back to Grandma and Grandpa's.  
  • Once we got to Grandma and Grandpa's I had a quick snack before my nap. I cuddled with Mommy and we napped together.
  • Once Grandma got home, Mommy and Daddy went on a date.  I stayed and played with Grandma and Grandpa.  I wore Littles toy on my ankle.  
  • I needed a snack and Grandma told me to wait until the big hand on the clock was pointing at the 1 and 2.  As soon as it was 8:00, I told Grandma that it was time for a snack.
  • I went to bed like a big girl for Grandma and Grandpa.





No comments:

Post a Comment