Monday, December 23, 2013

December 23, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • I once again slept until after 8:00 this morning.  Daddy was at work so Mommy and I cuddled in bed a few minutes before getting up. 
  • Mommy took me to Dunkin Donuts for a donut for breakfast.
  • We spent the rest of the morning doing laundry, a few dishes, and packing up presents and other things.  
  • When Daddy got home we loaded the car and hit the road.
  • I was very excited to be heading to see Grandma and Grandpa.  I told Mommy and Daddy that it was going to be a very long trip.  We started out playing a game that Daddy started after I was being silly in the car.  We played the "I am not..." game.  I mostly said silly things like, "I am not touching a penguin" and "I am not licking cheese."  I finally fell asleep after a little while in the car and slept about two hours.  About an hour away, I started asking how much longer...  When Daddy said 60 minutes, I asked him to show me how many fingers.  I didn't understand why he couldn't show me how many.
  • We met Grandma and Grandpa and their friends at the Mexican restaurant for dinner.  It was great!  There was a guy there who was making balloon animals and doing magic tricks.  It was so much fun watching him.  I ended up with 4 different balloons (a flower, a bee, a snowgirl, and something Mommy and Daddy couldn't identify).
  • When we got to Grandma and Grandpa's, I played with my shopping cart and found other things to play with in my room.  We watched the last half of Polar Express and Grandpa kept tickling me and being silly.  I couldn't quit giggling and neither could Grandma or Grandpa.  It was funny!



No comments:

Post a Comment