Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013


Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day
  • I woke up, got dressed in a beautiful pink sweater with a heart on it, then fell back asleep on the couch under several blankets while waiting for Mommy.
  • Before we left, Mommy started complaining about Perry the Platy-Elf and what he had done.  I sat up on the couch and looked at the Christmas tree and saw that it was covered in toilet paper and Perry was in my stocking holding the roll of half-used toilet paper.
  • When Mommy put me in the car, she asked if I thought Perry was just helping us decorate the tree...  I told her, "He was being naughty!"
  • I went to Ms. Sierra's house and played with Zoe today.  We are now buddies and had fun playing until Mommy picked me up. 
  • I came home, got dressed, and went to dance class.  This time, Mommy and Daddy went with me.  They watched me dance and even got to dance with me.  I'm really good at stretching, doing butterflies, smelling my feet and saying "P-U."  I'm also very good at the princess walk.  Mommy and Daddy were surprised I was able to pick out my name so easily on the floor every time.  We ate cookies and had drinks after class.  I even sat with my friends for a few minutes.
  • We went to the Christmas party at Buffalo Wild Wings.  I was excited to see "Snowda" there and got to decorate a cookie and drink hot cocoa, even though the first cup of hot cocoa got spilled.  It was so much fun!
  • We came home, changed into PJs and watched Curious George and rested a bit.  We called Grandma and told her all about Perry and my dance class and seeing "Snowda." 
  • It was such an exciting day!  I'm getting more and more excited about Christmas every day!





















No comments:

Post a Comment