Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • Dad woke me up just in time to get me dressed and put me in the car to Ms. Cheri's house. I didn't even get breakfast before we left. Luckily, daddy packed me breakfast to eat at Ms. Cheri's. I spent the day playing with Payton and I used the big girl potty several times today. Daddy picked me up and we went to Lowe's. While pulling out of Ms. Cheri's I got to roll my window down to tell them, "Bye." On the way to Lowe's, I told daddy that Payton had fish for lunch so I wanted fish for dinner with macaroni and broccoli. 
  • At Lowe's, daddy let me go potty. Then, I pulled a shopping basket around the store before stopping to dance with Snowda.
  • After Lowe's we stopped at daddy's school for just a few minutes. I got to play with daddy's vocabulary ball and draw on his board.
  • At home, we ate fish for dinner and then daddy gave me a package. He said it was from Grandpa. I got boots, candy, and a calendar along with another box to play with. I even wrote daddy's name on the box, filled it with blocks, and delivered it to daddy.
  • Before bed, I downloaded dancing elves on the iPad. Then, I made a video with Indy, daddy, and me. It was funny to watch everyone dance crazy.







No comments:

Post a Comment