Sunday, December 29, 2013

December 29, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 

  • I ate two breakfasts this morning...  Waffles early, then a Tudor's apple biscuit.  Yum!  
  • Littles was very playful and so was I.  We played with her toys and mine too.  
  • I gave Mommy and Daddy a ride on my big duckie toy down the hallway.  
  • Mommy and Daddy left close to lunch time, so Grandma fixed me mac-n-cheese for lunch.  
  • I took a nap then spent some time playing with Grandma and Grandpa.  I had Grandma take my picture a few times with her phone.   
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy pack up my toys to get ready to go home.  
  • We also played Candy Land and I was upset that Daddy landed on a shortcut and I didn't. 
  • I had Mommy and Daddy dance with me. We were being so silly and we had lots of fun until they stopped dancing.  I was sad and started crying because I wanted them to keep dancing.  
  • At bedtime, I was so tired and whiny but I am happy to know I am going home to see my cats.  I miss them so much.  I will miss Grandma and Grandpa though.  





No comments:

Post a Comment