Saturday, December 7, 2013

December 7, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • I slept great in my own bed until about 5:00 or 5:30, then woke up hollering for Mommy and Daddy.  Daddy came to get me and put me in bed with Mommy then went downstairs to sleep... he said something about me crowding him in bed.  I woke up again a little after 7:00 then went downstairs to get the iPad and found Daddy.  After a few minutes of playing on the iPad in bed with Mommy, I went back downstairs to Daddy and had him fix me breakfast.  
  • When Mommy woke up, the entire living room was full of the Geotrax trains that came from Uncle Chris's house.  Daddy and I were  both controlling different trains and we had quite the set-up.  Mommy was very impressed.  
  • I wore big girl panties all morning through lunch, until naptime and I didn't have a single accident.  
  • Mommy fixed grilled cheese for lunch and then I decided it was time to go "swimming."  I took off my pants, panties, and shirt and then once I had nothing on, I told Mommy I was going swimming.  Mommy asked where and I told here, "right here (living room), in my pool."  I laid on the floor of the living room and started scooting myself around the floor while completely nude.  Mommy was laughing and Daddy was smiling.  I don't think they know what to think about my silliness.  Once I got "out of the pool," I curled up in a ball on the couch and said, "My hair is wet, I'm cold."  Of course nothing was wet and Mommy made me put my diaper and clothes on to take my nap.
  • After naptime, Mommy and Daddy took me to Ms. Sierra's house.  It was so much fun!  Their house had beautiful Christmas decorations and I had a great time playing and dancing and listening to my music. 
  • After I got home from Ms. Sierra's house, I found a Mickey in the living room.  Mommy was in the kitchen so I pulled her to come with me to the kitchen and asked her what that was.  She seemed disappointed that I saw it, but Daddy showed me how to get him to sing and dance.  He had a guitar and is fun to watch and listen to.  I told Mommy, "I could save it for my birthday, but it is big."  Mommy told me it was for Christmas, but that it was okay that I found it.  I wonder if that means Mommy and Daddy will get me another present?




No comments:

Post a Comment