Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 12, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • I don't like mornings, especially cold mornings. I didn't want to get out of bed so I complained while daddy dressed me. He did dress me in a beautiful elf shirt ("Santa's Little Helper") today. Thankfully, he piled me under six blankets on the couch in front of the fireplace after I got dressed. But then mommy made me get out from under the covers to go to Ms. Cheri's. I whined and whined and said, "But if I get out from under the covers, I will get cold."   When is summer?  Mommy is concerned that if I have this much drama now, how much will I have as a teenager. 
  • I did have a surprise in the living room this morning.  I had a new Perry the Platypus that had a Santa hat on.  I was concerned when I couldn't take his hat off since I thought it was the Perry I already had.  Mommy said it was a new Perry.  He had two balloons ("a parachute") tied to his back.  When I asked Mommy where he came from, she said she didn't know, that maybe Santa dropped him off at our house as an early gift and maybe he would be checking to see if she was being a good girl.
  • Daddy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's. We made a couple of stops on the way home. First, we stopped at the bank. Then, we went to daddy's school to congratulate the football team. I got to pet two bulldogs there. Finally, we picked up pizza from Domino's before heading home.
  • At home, I was a great helper. I helped daddy wash dishes and do laundry. I even had my own wash rag and I washed several of my bowls and plates. I also washed the sleeves of  my shirt. Does that count as doing laundry? After working, daddy and I watched Despicable Me (again) and played with trains before bedtime. 
  • I've been accident free for a few days. I think it's time to switch to panties full time.
  • I told daddy several times today that he is my friend. I'm glad he takes time to play with me.
  • Mommy got home from working a game after I had been in bed about 15 minutes.  Mommy says I must have been looking out my window because as soon as she walked in the front door, she could hear me saying her name.  I told her I missed her and that she was my friend.  I'm so glad Mommy and Daddy are both my friends.  We are such a great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment