Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 31, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 


  • I woke up before 8:00 this morning and cuddled in bed with Mommy until Daddy got back from walking the dogs.  
  • I ate Lucky Charms cereal this morning... it is my favorite!
  • Daddy and I played with the Wii.  We played several of the fitness games and we had lots of fun.  
  • I had a bath and felt so much better even though I was chilly with my hair wet.  Luckily the heater in my room warmed me up.  I even tried to hug the heater until Daddy told me it wasn't safe to do that.  
  • I danced with my rock-n-roll Mickey Mouse, rode my plane and bus, and played with my baby dolls.  I squeezed into the clothes hamper with my babies then closed the top.  Mommy says I'm silly!
  • After lunch, it was nap time, but I fought and fought taking a nap, even coming downstairs 10 minutes after being in bed telling Mommy, "I'm full of energy."  Mommy wasn't happy.  Daddy put me in bed and made sure I fell asleep.
  • After nap, I cuddled on the couch with Mommy for a bit since I was still tired then we got dressed and packed my bag and headed out.
  • We stopped at Petsmart so Daddy could get a few things for the cats.  Mommy and I ran around the store looking at all of the animals while he shopped.  I even got to pet a very big puppy.  She was sweet and soft.
  • I chose Chick-fil-A as my dinner location when given the option.  I played and ate.  At first I didn't want to play and told Mommy, "I'm scared since I don't have anyone to play with."  After I ate, there ended up being several kids in there to play with and I quickly made friends.  It was fun!
  • Mommy and Daddy took me to Ms. Sierra's house to spend the night.  They had told me she was having a party and tried to explain the idea of New Years Eve and New Years, but I'm not sure I understand.  I kept asking Mommy and Daddy if it was Sierra's birthday since she was having a party.  




No comments:

Post a Comment