Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 17, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day
  • It was another tired morning this morning, but I got more energy when Mommy mentioned Perry while I was laying on the couch.  Perry the Platy-Elf was trapped n a building of Lego blocks.  I wonder what happened to him.  I freed him from the trap.
  • I went to Ms. Sierra's house wearing a beautiful flower shirt this morning.  I enjoyed singing TobyMac songs on the way there.
  • I played and pottied several times while there.  I'm getting to be such a big girl.
  • When Mommy picked me up from Ms. Sierra's house, we stopped to pick up medicine and I found some fun Christmas gifts to look at and play with.  I even danced with a Snoopy doll that was playing music and dancing!  I pointed out two things to Mommy that I hoped that I might get for Christmas... a Charlie Brown wall clock and a Flipeez hat.  I immediately pointed at the hat and said, "Flipeez... I want a Flipeez!"  Mommy had no idea what I was even talking about, so she looked at it.  She thought it was hilarious that the ears on the hat flipped up.  Maybe "Snowda" will get them for me for Christmas. 
  • At home, I played with my blocks with Daddy, building a "house" for Perry and also colored a bit.  I drew a great picture of a snowman and a butterfly for Mommy and Daddy.  They seemed very impressed and said something about my drawing skills improving greatly all of a sudden. 
  • We met Carol and Chip at trivia.  It was so much fun!  I colored, played with the iPad, delivered our answers, and Carol even downloaded me a new Santa app that was so silly.  He repeated what we said and even showed us his boxer shorts that said Merry Christmas on them. 
  • Andre brought me my weekly supply of oranges and I sucked the juice out of them. 
  • I was glad Chip and Carol joined us.  They kept me much more entertained than just Mommy and Daddy. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment