Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 10, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up and found myself at Ms. Sierra's house.  I didn't wake up until 8:20 which is later than normal.
  • I ate my cereal and banana for breakfast and at lunch time, I ate all my lunch and some fruit.
  • I went to sleep a little after noon and woke up a little after 2:00.  It was a very nice nap.  Keeping up with Sierra and her family makes me tired.  I'm not used to having so many people to play with. 
  • I ate my yogurt after waking up from my nap. 
  • Ms. Sierra took me outside to play for a little bit but we got too cold and so we came in and fixed mac and cheese for an early dinner while waiting for Mommy and Daddy to pick me up.
  • Ms. Sierra was surprised how big of a girl I am becoming since I am now using the potty lots of times during the day and only having one or two accidents a day. 
  • After Mommy and Daddy picked me up, we went home and ate dinner then I played with my trains and Littles for a few minutes.  The dogs acted like they missed me while I was away.
  • We went to Buffalo Wild Wings to play trivia, like we do most Tuesdays.  I helped Mommy and Daddy eat their appetizer of chips and dip and drank my chocolate milk.  I ate a slice of lemon that was on Daddy's water and made quite a sour face when I tasted it, but I still love lemons so I kept eating it.  I got upset at one point and wanted to cuddle with Mommy.  I was very tired.  My buddy Andre brought me my weekly orange supply which made me much happier.  I also got to play the game which cheered me up too.
  • At bedtime, I was glad to be home in my own bed although I was trying to procrastinate sleep as long as possible. 




No comments:

Post a Comment