Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day: 

  • I ate a donut for breakfast, well at least the sprinkles off of one.
  • I played at Grandma and Grandpa's house while Mommy and Daddy packed and loaded the car to head home.
  • We stopped in Fairmont to see my cousins.  When I got out of the car, Daddy was throwing snowballs at their front door, so I decided to start picking up snow and throwing it too.  We exchanged gifts and I got a great Doc McStuffins's doctor bag and supplies and a super cute outfit.  I can't wait to wear it!  I danced and played with Alexis and enjoyed watching Shane fly his new helicopter.  At one point I was dancing and trying to keep my eye on the helicopter and almost fell over.  I couldn't decide what I would rather do, dance or watch.  
  • The drive home was long, especially since I didn't nap until we got 20 minutes from home.  I talked the entire way and kept asking Daddy questions every time he turned the radio up at all.  I did play a few games on the iPad to give him a little break, but other than that, I was overly curious about what I was seeing and hearing and what Mommy and Daddy were talking about.  I kept talking about how I was going to play in the snow when I got home since Shane and Alexis had snow at their house.  I was super disappointed to get home and not see snow.  I played with Mommy's phone for a bit of the trip and she was surprised to find a "selfie" on the phone when we got home.
  • Once at home, I was so happy to see Gemma and Cameron.  I really missed them.  Gemma acted like she really missed me too since she kept walking around me meowing very loudly.  Cameron didn't act like he cared until I was giving the dogs treats and then he decided he had missed getting treats and needed one from me.
  • I got a package in the mail and was super excited to open it and find a Wicked Witch Potato Head.  It is super cool and I am very excited to add it to my "Lizard of Boz" collection.  It is my favorite movie!  
  • Mommy and I set up a "campsite" in the living room with a blanket and lantern for a few minutes and turned out the living room lights.  It was fun and I was so excited.  We also built block towers and had a game to see who could build the tallest tower before they fell over.    Daddy and I played our guitars for Mommy (I had to have my own pick just like Daddy). 
  • I'm glad to be home, but was a little cautious about going to bed.  I really wanted to sleep with Mommy and Daddy, but they were being mean and wouldn't let me.  Mommy thinks I'm not used to my bed and will be better in a couple of days.



















No comments:

Post a Comment