Friday, December 6, 2013

December 6, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • I didn't sleep in my bed last night. I kept saying that my butt hurt and I had to sleep with mommy and daddy. I was really loud about it too. Daddy quickly gave in and let me sleep in his and mommy's bed.
  • Mommy took me to Ms. Cheri's this morning, but we didn't get donuts. She said it was because I had one yesterday with daddy. I'm getting really good at using the potty at Ms. Cheri's.
  • After mommy picked me up, we went home and I had mail from the North Pole. It was a letter from Santa addressed to me! I opened it but I needed mommy to read it to me. 
  • We ate pizza again for dinner. It was such a yucky day that no one wanted to go anywhere. But, for the night's entertainment, daddy brought in two large boxes of trains. I spent the entire evening setting up tracks and buildings and running my trains. It is so much fun. Daddy said I need more room to set everything up.








No comments:

Post a Comment