Saturday, December 14, 2013

December 14, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up after 7:00 this morning, then spent some time cuddling with Mommy and playing with her iPad in her bed to let her sleep a little longer.  
  • When we came downstairs, I thought it was hilarious that "Perry the Platy-Elf" was playing Daddy's guitar.  It was so funny!  I even helped him make music with his feet.
  • I ate a donut for breakfast... it was so nice of Mommy to get an extra one yesterday so I could eat it today.
  • Mommy and I had a restful morning at home, watching the snow out the window, watching a little television, and playing with the puppies.
  • I played a few minutes with my stick horse and asked Mommy to take a picture of me with it to see to Carol, then started saying, "You Know, RIGHT?!?!" a few times then asked Mommy to send the picture to my cousin Sherry.  They both loved the picture.
  • I also grabbed some of the green field markers we have and a container of Play-Doh and flew it around the room (with sound effects) and told Mommy that it was my spaceship.  She loves my creativity!
  • I grabbed a cup and said, "Watch this!"  I started tapping it and flipping it and hitting it...  It has been over a month since Daddy was practicing this for WyldLife, but I am actually pretty good at it. 
  • After lunch, we got dressed and went to the mall a little during a break in the snow.  We were looking for something for me to get Daddy for Christmas.  Mommy asked what I wanted to get him and I said, "Red boots so he can splash in puddles with me."  The only store she wanted to look in was Bon-ton and after weaving in and out of a few sections, she was done looking.  We walked by "Snowda" so I could see him.  I just wanted to look at him from far away.  Mommy said maybe when we go to Grandma's house that we will be able to visit with Snowda then.  We did play at the playground there and get a watermelon slushie drink before helping Mrs. Story at the Angel Tree shop there.  We helped her by moving bikes around and sorting them in order by their numbers.  It's a good think I'm getting better with my numbers so I could be a super helper.  I was even good at pushing some of the smaller bikes and trikes to where they needed to be.  After a quick trip to Wal-mart to pick up our Christmas cards and wrapping paper, we headed back home. 
  • I was so exhausted that I fell asleep during the brief trip from the mall.  Mommy let me sleep a few minutes in the car while she and the neighbor shoveled the sidewalk.  She finally woke me up and brought me inside to eat a quick bite of dinner, then it was time to go out and play in the snow since we didn't earlier.  It was dark, but Mommy and I still had fun.  She said the snow was perfect snowball and snowman making snow.  It stayed together very easy.  I helped decide what to use to decorate the snowman (or snowgirl).  I chose blackberries for the eyes, a mini carrot nose, a  pretzel stick mouth, a scarf, hat, straw arms, and my pink boots.  I loved her and gave her a hug before we walked away since Mommy reminded me that we don't know how long our snow friends will be around since they might melt.  Mommy asked me what I wanted to name our snowman and I said, "Daddy."
  • Once back inside, we took a break for a few minutes, then started making reindeer snacks.  I was such a big helper by unwrapping the candy, lining up the pretzels, and putting the snacks together.  Mommy took a picture of her finished reindeer and mine too.  My favorite part was eating them...  I even ate the candy off the top of one and left the rest. 
  • Before bed, we played with trains a few minutes and played with Littles.  I also gave all of our furry friends treats before heading to bed.


     
     
     


     

     
















No comments:

Post a Comment