Friday, December 13, 2013

December 13, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Yet another early morning today, but I was excited to be wearing a new white sweater with flowers on it, happy it was Friday (Donut Friday!) and surprised to find Perry the Platy-Elf holding the remote control to my trains this morning.  He is so sneaky!
  • Mommy forgot to ask the donut shop for sprinkles on my donut, so I had to do without this morning.  Bummer!
  • Payton was at Ms. Cheri's... I was so happy!  It has been a whole week since I had seen her with the snow days and her being gone the past two days. 
  • Courtney bought Payton and I presents so I was super excited to show Mommy my purple teddy bear and my Mickey stocking.  Mommy asked me what I decided to name the teddy bear and I responded by saying, "Alyson."
  • On the way home, I told Mommy that I knew the names of all of our animals.  I named all of them and even remembered Jefferson the turtle.  I also named the fish... they are all named Alyson.
  • Once at home, we delivered Daddy to some middle school students and then went grocery shopping. I got to drive the red car cart and Mommy had to correct me for saying, "Beep!  Beep!  Move outta our way!" to some people in front of us.  We picked up Chinese food there and took it home to eat.  The man working there thought I was cute and gave us two extra fortune cookies.  We stopped to get gas on the way home and when Mommy pulled up to the pump, I said, "No Mommy, not there.  I want to go to number 3!" and pointed at the pump next to us.  When she looked, she saw a big 3 on it.  She seemed shocked that I could recognize the number 3.  How does she not know that I'm super smart?
  • After dinner, we ate our fortune cookies.  Mommy said my fortunes were perfect.  One about growing up and one about staying up late... she included the pictures below for you to read them. 
  • Mommy and I cuddled and watched the movie Cars.  I wasn't as into this movie as some others I have seen... Mommy thinks we will try again in another 6 months to a year and maybe I'll like it more. 
  • I grabbed Mommy's phone and asked to call Grandma.  After a brief delay, we were able to talk to Grandma and I told her about my day and even decided to ride my stick horse while on the phone with her.  I'm so silly!
  • During the evening, I was drawing shapes on Mommy's computer (with the Paint program) and I pointed out "my letter," the letter "A."  Mommy and Daddy have been showing me my name and telling me how to spell it and especially pointing out that letter, so now I am pointing it out.  I also pointed it out in one of the books we read at bedtime.
  • I didn't have a dirty diaper all day today!  Mommy was thrilled!  :)
  • Mommy says we are going to get snow and have a very busy and fun day tomorrow, so I went to bed to rest up. 









No comments:

Post a Comment