Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day
  • I woke up ready to find Perry which is rare... normally Daddy is dragging me out of bed and I'm falling back asleep on the couch.  Today, I was running around the house.
  • Silly Perry the Platy-Elf was hiding in the middle of my babies and stuffed animals on the couch this morning.  Mommy and Daddy acted like they had no idea where to find him.  He must really be good at hide and seek if he can hide from Mommy and Daddy.
  • I got to wear a super cute new Christmas shirt that has green writing that looks like a Christmas tree.  It says, "I love Mommy and Daddy" and has a star at the top of the tree.  I love it!
  • I was excited to take my horse bag to Ms. Sierra's today.  I was hoping to share my toys with Zoe, but she wasn't there again today.  I missed her.
  • When Mommy got to Ms. Sierra's to pick me up, I was standing in the yard with Ms. Sierra.  We were looking at the lighted reindeer that were standing near the tree.  I was very interested in them.  I was also enjoying walking through the snow as I had done the day before. 
  • On the way home, Mommy and I talked about Perry and what he might eat.  I wondered if he might eat cat food, but Mommy wasn't sure.
  • Once we made it home, we realized Daddy wasn't there yet.  We went ahead and got dinner ready and started eating when Daddy made it back home. 
  • After dinner, I made a mess of a few toys, then wanted to play ball so I had to clean up those toys. 
  • After playing ball, I decided to play trains instead.  Daddy and I set up a big area tonight with bridges, buildings, cranes, clock towers, and more.  All three of us each had a train for ourselves.  Other than a few crashes and derailments, we had a lot of fun.
  • At bedtime, I wanted Mommy to put me to bed.  I picked The Bernstein Bear book about skateboarding which I let Mommy read all but the last three pages before making her stop.  Then, I had her read a little of my Bible.  I love the pictures of the little kids (Precious Moments) in it.  They are cute and have what Mommy calls a scripture on it.  Mommy had me repeat one of them, then read a few more to me.  One of them was about being afraid and what to do if I'm afraid.  I asked Mommy who God is and she helped me understand.  I told her I was afraid of the dark, but she told me I shouldn't be since God was protecting me.  Mommy always explains things so I understand them.



No comments:

Post a Comment