Friday, December 20, 2013

December 20, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day
  • When I came downstairs this morning, I found Perry the Platy-Elf on my table in the living room.  He had his head in a box of Dunkin' Donuts.  There as half a donut and crumbs beside of his face.  I guess that answered the question we had yesterday, "What does Perry the Platy-Elf eat?"  It is Friday, so I guess he eats the same thing as me.
  • I wore a new shirt.  It's green and says "Santa's Little Helper."  I love it!
  • Mommy stopped at Dunkin' Donuts on the way to Ms. Sierra's house and it took so long inside, even though Mommy ordered very quickly after walking in.  When we finally got the donuts Mommy was mumbling something about efficiency and them making her cranky.
  • Once at Ms. Sierra's, I had fun playing.
  • Daddy picked me up instead of Mommy since she had to work the basketball game.  He took me to Hagerstown to the McDonalds with the playground.  We ate and played there.  It was so much fun.
  • After dinner, Daddy and I went shopping.  It's a secret what we bought... and I'm good at keeping secrets.
  • We came back home and relaxed a bit until Mommy got home.  I was so excited to show her one of the things Daddy bought me....  Alphabet cereal!  I wanted to eat it before bed, but Daddy wouldn't let me.  Mommy told me to save it for tomorrow morning for breakfast.
  • After a long day, bed felt very good.  I was tired.  Hopefully I can sleep in a little tomorrow morning.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment