Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  •  Daddy and I spent some time together this morning while Mommy slept in.  It was odd that we all slept in a bit since it was Monday.  Mommy and Daddy called today a "Snow Day," but I thought that was yesterday so I'm not sure what they were talking about.
  • We decorated the stairwell with Christmas lights and garland and our stockings.  I was a super helper and even decided that I needed to wear my elf apron again while helping.  It looks beautiful with the tree and stairs decorated. 
  • After decorating, playing, and getting dressed, we went out for lunch.  Daddy picked, so of course we went to Buffalo Wild Wings.  I ate yummy mac-n-cheese, wore a crown, and even was a good girl and got to play the game box there. 
  • When we left, Daddy didn't drive straight home.  Instead, he started driving on the interstate.  I fell asleep and the next thing I remember is waking up in Hagerstown.  Mommy did a little shopping while Daddy and I stayed in the car.  After I woke up, we went to Toys R Us.  Mommy and Daddy let me walk around the store and look at everything I wanted to.  They told me to decide what I wanted Santa to bring me.  I kept finding things I liked, but said, "I don't want Snowda to bring me that" over and over again.  There were so many fun things, but I only pointed out a couple things that I even liked at all.
  • Once back at home, Mommy called "Snowda" on the phone number she had gotten from Grandma.  It was fun to listen to his voice but I was a little worried when he said he knows who is naughty and who is nice.  I told Mommy that I would be nice.  He told me to tell him what I wanted him to bring me after the beep.  I was still thinking and thinking, so Mommy hung up and said we would call back once I had decided.  As soon as she hung up, I knew what I wanted, so we called back.  This time I told him that I wanted, "a Dora guitar, a Diego piano, and a Dora kitchen." 
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I (with the help of the furry siblings) played with the Geotrax trains in the living room.  We put bridges up and made it bigger and more fun.  We had a few derailments, but overall we did well.  It was fun!
  • I found Daddy's orange bandana that he wears hiking and caving.  I asked Mommy and Daddy what it was.  Daddy tied it on my head and Mommy said I was ready to go hiking.  She said I looked super cute!
  • Mommy packed my things to take to Sierra's house for our sleepover.  Mommy told me that she and Daddy had to go to Baltimore tomorrow and that they would come home as soon as they could, but that they would have to see how the weather was tomorrow. 
  • Once at Sierra's house, I quickly ran away and started playing with the girls.  I have so much fun there.  Sierra had even bought me some new PJs, so I was super cute with them on.








No comments:

Post a Comment