Friday, December 27, 2013

December 27, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up early this morning but wasn't quite ready to get up. Instead, I got into bed with Mommy and Daddy. I slept with them until about 8:15 when mommy got up with me. We ate cereal and watched cartoons. Daddy got up about 9:30 and mommy went back to bed. Daddy and I watched Umizoomi. 
  • We went to the mall and Grandma's work this afternoon.  I had fun saying hello to everyone at her office and even got lots of treats walking around with her.  I got a Hershey Kiss, 2 Dum-Dum suckers, a ring pop, and a dancing solar flower.  It was like trick-or-treat!  It's a good thing I'm so cute!  
  • Once back at the mall, Mommy and Daddy took me to Build a Bear where I built a kitty cat.  I decided to name her "Twinkle Toes."  It took me about 30 minutes to pick out the perfect outfit for her after many possibilities that I had chosen.  I finally decided on a WVU shirt with a pink skirt, pink headband, magic wand, and white sneakers.  I was a big helper and helped type her information into the computer with Daddy.  I got to pay for the bear with my own Christmas money from Uncle Bill.  I love my new friend!
  • I fell asleep in the car on the way back to Grandma and Grandpa's.
  • After a little relaxing time at their house, and time to play with a few of my toys, Mommy and Daddy surprised me by taking me to Chuck-E-Cheese.  I loved it there!  We ate pizza and played games and rode rides.  My favorite parts were meeting Chuck-E-Cheese (he threw tickets in the air and I grabbed a few), playing on the slides, and winning a big lollipop with my tickets.
  • Back at Grandma and Grandpa's, I told them all about what I did at Chuck-E-Cheese and then we had visitors, Tommy and Samantha.  It was nice to have Samantha play with me and my toys.
  • I went to bed with my new friend, "Twinkle Toes."
  • It was such a fun day! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment