Wednesday, December 25, 2013

December 25, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • I was sound asleep this morning at 8:30 when Mommy and Daddy came in to wake me up.  They told me Santa had stopped to see me and left me presents so I was in a hurry to get up.  
  • I went through my stocking and found lots of things, marshmallow peeps, toys, and even a light up crayon toothbrush and toothpaste.  I was so excited about the toothbrush!
  • After breakfast, we opened presents.  Santa's presents were wrapped in a beautiful silver wrapping paper.  Once I opened the first present, I went from one to another even helping everyone else unwrap their presents too.  There were lots of oohhs and aaahhs and wows as I opened all of my many gifts that included a guitar, a drum pad, puzzles, books, a leap frog reader, a few different Doc McStuffins toys, a snoopy, pajamas, and other clothes.  I was very serious about unwrapping my presents and moving on to the next one.  I loved the whole day and had so much fun and was excited about all of my gifts.
  • When I unwrapped a movie that Keegan had given me and as soon as I saw the cover (Madagascar), I said, "It's my very favorite movie!  I love it!"  When Mommy asked if I had seen it before, I said, "No."  Everyone started laughing at me.  They told me I was silly.
  • I spent the rest of the day playing with one new toy at a time, trying each one out then putting it away to play with another one.
  • After a yummy dinner and dessert, Mommy and Daddy and I played Candy Land.  It was fun.  I won the first game and was so excited but wanted Mommy and Daddy to win too, so I let them finish the game as well.
  • Before bed, I spent some time wearing one of Littles's toys on my ankle and teasing her.  I also wore a blanket on my head and pretended to be a ghost.  I told everyone, "Don't be scared, it's just a ghost costume."
















No comments:

Post a Comment