Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 15, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up about 8:00 this morning then Mommy and I cuddled.  When we came downstairs, I found Perry the Platy-Elf driving my Elmo plane. He even had his front lets on the controls!  How silly!
  • I was going to take a bath, but decided to wait until Daddy got home this evening.  
  • I asked Mommy to watch Cars again... I was a little more interested this time and even laughed more as well.
  • Mommy let me wear a cute Christmas candy shirt and it was super cute.
  • I put my boots on and my coat and Mommy and I walked to church.  I kept looking for puddles to jump in with my boots, but there weren't too many since there was still mostly snow and slush.
  • At church, I got to play downstairs in the nursery.
  • I was excited that there were more puddles on the way home but that was bad news because the snow was melting.  Mommy didn't want me to splash in many of them though.
  • We met Mommy's friend Jessica at Panera for lunch....  I ate mac-n-cheese, yogurt ("blueberry is not my favorite!") and bread.  It was delicious!
  • I fell asleep within 5 minutes of being in the car.  When I woke up, we were at Mommy's school.  We went inside and helped three teachers set up for the science fair.  I helped move tables, label the tables with numbers and most of all, I was super cute and played.  I even got to play with two balls from the wellness room.  Mommy gave me piggy back rides and I found a stink bug that I carried around in my hands, smelled, and named him Alyson. 
  • When we got home, Daddy was home.  I was so happy to see him.  We had missed him while he was away at WyldLife camp.  I told him I missed him and that he was my friend. 
  • We spent the rest of the evening at home playing with my toys, pretending to be a puppy, and cuddling on the couch.  I even spent some time cuddling with Gemma cat on the back of the couch.
  • Daddy helped me take a bath before bed.  I had so much fun "swimming."


No comments:

Post a Comment