Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 24, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • I woke close to 5:00am this morning.  It wasn't a good wake up as I got sick all over the bed.  I was crying and when Mommy came in to see me and asked what was wrong, I told her, "I need a napkin."  It took her a little bit to realize why I needed the napkin.  After she cleaned me up she put me in bed with her and Daddy.  I slept until after 8:00.  The good news is that I didn't get sick again all day.
  • I played and ran around like I felt great all morning and ate a couple different breakfasts.
  • Grandma and Mommy took me to one mall where we walked around and ate lunch then we went to another mall to walk around and look at a few more shops.  We got in line to see "Snowda" and I was very patient while waiting.  I was a big girl and sat on his lap and told him what I wanted for Christmas, a green bathtub of bubbles with a blue ladybug.  Mommy had no idea what I was talking about, but hopefully "Snowda" knows.
  • On the way to the grocery store, I fell asleep in the car, so Mommy and Grandma dropped me off with Daddy so I could nap while they went to the store.  I had a long nap and woke up just in time to eat spaghetti for dinner.  It was delicious!
  • The rest of the evening we spent time watching NORAD for Santa and tracking his path.  I was so excited and told Mommy when it was time for bed.  I went to bed like such a big girl tonight.  Mommy and Daddy were very proud.





 











No comments:

Post a Comment