Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • It was an early Monday morning and I was tired.  Mommy seemed extra tired too.  
  • I was excited to go to Ms. Cheri's to see Keegan and Payton and I was also excited that it was dance night so I had a lot to get me motivated and moving.
  • Mommy picked me up a little earlier this afternoon.  On the way to her school, she asked what I had done with Payton and Keegan today.  I told her that "we raced."  When she asked who won, I told her, "I did.  I was super fast.  Keegan was slow and Payton was slow.  I was very fast."  
  • Once we got to Mommy's school a lady named Ms. Amy was there to measure me for my costume for dance.  She kept having me hold my arms out and wrapped a measuring tape around me.  It was fun!  She told me I was very good.  Mommy was so impressed she let me have a piece of candy out of her candy bucket.  I spent the next hour or so visiting with a few people who stopped by her office, eating an apple and playing with a ring from Ms. Sherri, the secretary, and helping Mommy get paper, Ziplocs, index cards, and pencils ready for testing.  I was a super helper!
  • After stopping to change clothes for dance and fix my hair, it was off to dance class.  We were a little late so Mommy snuck me in the studio door.  I had fun and did great.  We learned how to be a "statue" and learned another dance move.  I even said some words about a banana, but Mommy doesn't know if that is part of the dance or me just being silly.  I've made up words so much today and sang my own songs that Mommy is a little confused.  
  • Earlier today, Mommy said she was being silly so I started saying, "Silly Mommy went to town, walking backwards upside down."  Mommy thought I was the silly one for coming up with that on my own.  
  • At home, we played with blocks and Mommy showed me a way to make our buildings and towers look a little different by adding books.  I also gave Mommy and Daddy "popcorn" (blocks) to eat and "lemonade" (Play-doh) to drink.  
  • I reorganized my piggy banks, putting all to coins in one and bills in another then Mommy pointed out how much heavier the one with the coins was.
  • Today was a good potty day.  I was successful at using the potty three or four times and "tried" a few more times in addition to that. 
  • I fought Mommy and Daddy at going to bed tonight, so tomorrow morning may be a rough one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment