Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day
  • I woke up coughing in the middle of the night so Mommy came and rescued me from bed.  I spent the rest of the night pushing Mommy off the bed and kicking Daddy in the face. 
  • Daddy woke me up close to 6:30 and I was miserably tired and whiny.  I was also cold, so Daddy covered me in several blankets on the couch and let me fall back asleep until Mommy was ready to go.
  • I wore my cute new "I'm Tu-tu Cute!" shirt this morning.  I love it!
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's house this morning, I pointed out to Mommy that the Rudolph by the fire station didn't have his nose lit up this morning.  I told her he didn't need it today because he could see without the light.  On Monday night, Mommy and I drove by it when it was VERY foggy and she told me how it was a night much like that one when Rudolph's red nose really helped Santa find his way.  Mommy was surprised I had such a clear understanding from the other night to realize he didn't need the light today when it was clear and daylight.
  • I was the only kid at Ms. Cheri's today.  I missed Payton and Keegan and told Cheri I was lonely by myself.  I was a big girl and used the big girl potty all day and evening.  Mommy thinks I'm finally figuring this out.
  • Mommy picked me up and we went through the Chick-fil-A drive through line to get dinner.  It was my request.  We took it home to eat and spend the evening in since it was so chilly outside.
  • I played with my crayons, my bus toy, Littles, the iPad (downloaded the Tom the Cat app) and spent some time cuddling (mostly climbing all over Mommy).  I also pretending to be a dinosaur, wearing Mommy's sneakers on my hands and roaring as I crawled around.
  • I was a big girl at bedtime.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit easier.





No comments:

Post a Comment