Sunday, December 22, 2013

December 22, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day
  • I slept until after 8:00 this morning.  I was excited to wake up and find out it was Sunday and that we would be going to church.  I love church! 
  • We found Perry the Platy-Elf downstairs next to the Christmas tree.  He looked like he had been wrapping presents and gotten himself wrapped up too.  I wonder if Dr. Doofenshmirtz had caught him and trapped him in wrapping paper...
  • I took a bath and got dressed in a beautiful red dress and my black dress shoes.  It was so warm again today that I didn't even need a jacket or tights.  It doesn't seem like December at all!
  • I played in the nursery with several friends today.  It was fun!
  • The Puffinburger family got me presents, but Mommy said I would have to wait for Christmas to open them.  I can't wait to see what's in there.
  • After church, Daddy took us to dinner then back home for a nap. 
  • After nap, I helped Mommy make some silly sweaters for us to wear to the church Christmas party.  I was a big helper and was super excited about my shirt.
  • Once we were at the party, I got to eat, watching people play games, hand out prizes, make a reindeer out of food, and even got a present!  I got a tea party set and was so excited I was jumping up and down.  I was so polite in thanking the Story family for my gift and asked Mommy and Daddy if I could open it and play with it as soon as we got home.
  • At home, we had a tea party in the living room floor.  I served lasagna (sesame street cards) on the plates and chicken (dice) on the plates too!  Mommy says I have such an amazing sense of creativity!
  • Ms. Michelle stopped by the house to pick up something from Mommy, but she also brought me a present.  I was so excited!  While they were talking on the porch, I kept throwing leaves up in the air and running them and dropping them on the sidewalk.  Daddy was just happy I was using up all of the energy I had gained from all the sugar I had eaten at the party.
  • After helping Mommy wrap a few presents, it was bedtime.
  • I can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow!

























 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment