Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 5, 2013






Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • Daddy surprised me this morning by taking me to get donuts. I ordered a Blueberry Cake donut and ate part of it on the way to Ms. Cheri's house. I was the only little one at Ms. Cheri's today, so I got a little bored. I am doing really good at using the potty.
  • After Daddy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's, he took me to Monkey Joe's. I think he felt sorry for me since I spent the day alone and needed somebody to play with. I met a "little boy" (my name for him), and we played together. We went down the slides and played with the school bus and airplane. We would race them all the way to the back of Monkey Joe's. Daddy bought me a blue Icee and the little boy's daddy paid for us to ride with Snoopy. 
  • We picked up pizza for dinner. I ate an entire slice of pepperoni and pineapple. I even poured myself a little pizza sauce to dip my crust in. 
  • Before bedtime, daddy and I played with my blocks, and my ball, and my balloon. Then, I pooped in the potty. Daddy was so excited.







No comments:

Post a Comment